Sunday, December 8, 2013

Just a Thought: Mr. PeoPleZ

I was in a room full a people. Slid out the back, wasn't feelN the club or the club wasn't feeling me. It was crazy because I was taught, groomed, and raised by the forefathers. The ones that get quoted, the matriarchs, the ones with there pictures on the wall. I live by what and breath what they taught me. YeA, forever will. I didn't leave, I just realized I was left is all. Worry we no moE..... I guess. Well, I've always felt that I'd rather be depressed for a year, learn to adjust, and move forward then be apart of something that I'm not apart of... Riddle me that! A few realized my car was gone and hit me up. Respect, hell a few talked to me like I'm still in the club shiiid Thats love! Since then started handing out patches. The matriarchs taught me well and imma carry on. Life to me is about taking all the systems you have in place, simply them to make it more efficient. That's why older is wiser homie. BoNgO!

No comments:

Post a Comment